- HTML / CSS
I’ve been a Java Web Developer for more than 10 years and a programmer for over 15 years. I love technology, frameworks, design patterns and man-machine interactions.
My goal is to focus my efforts on Front End development (Javacript, PHP, whatever) and Web Standards (HTML4-5+, CSS-2-3+).
- I live and work in Central London
- I like balancing work and life
- Yes quick stand up
- Yes SCRUM
- Yes let's do-it approach
- Yes problem solving
- Yes flat/horizontal hierarchies
- Yes chats/emails
- Yes good documentation vs faulty oral transmission
- Yes creativity and non-linear-thinking
- Yes Apple Macs & Linux
- I'm not anymore interested in back-end development (unless it involves NodeJS and a mixture of FrontEnd too)
- I DON'T Travel
- I'm not interested in permanent opportunities.
- I don't spend more than 8 hours/day at the office (but I can continue working from home).
- No writing spaghetti-like code without properly written test plans
- No management positions.
- No endless meetings.
- No huge piramidal hierarchies.
- No undocumented mess.
- No Agile Alliance pair-programming (it's not for me)
- No MS Windows (I don't work on that).
My OpenSource Project Tash!
You can pay a visit to my github page here
"Shoot and Filter", Finalist at Mozilla Dev Derby August 2012
It's just a small rough example of how to use the Camera API to take a picture, apply some filters and save the resulting image data to the client. It was done in the last 2 evenings of the monthsThe intent here is to show how easy can be to acquire control of the camera using the Camera API and the canvas.
The code example (available for download) implements decoupled components through the use of an event based model (using the Tash! library).You can find it here
Where am I
I’m living in the buzzing London, where everything happens and endless possibilities take shape everyday, like neurons in the limitless brain of the world.
For any enquiry: davide.molin-AT-gmail.com